A small inland municipality located in the centre of the island, in the Pla de Mallorca region. Costitx is the smallest village in the region, with a quiet and peaceful atmosphere. Places of interest: the 18th-century parish church of Santa Maria; the chapel of Mare de Déu; the cistern from 1886, where water was stored for the villagers; and the well and waterwheel from the Muslim period on the outskirts of the village.
But the most outstanding feature of Costitx is the number of archaeological sites in the area. Proportionally, it is one of the villages in Mallorca with the most archaeological remains per square kilometre. Of all the nineteen archaeological sites, the sanctuary of San Corró stands out, dating from the post-Talayotic period, around the 4th century BC, and discovered in 1894. Among all the findings, the three bronze bull’s heads, preserved in the National Archaeological Museum in Madrid, stand out. (Replicas are kept in the village's Casa de Cultura). The sanctuary is located on the road from Sencelles to Costitx (km 2.8), signposted, and can also be seen from the road. For those interested in archaeology, the sanctuary is part of the Sencelles-Costitx Archeological Route, which includes other deposits. The route is signposted and can be covered on foot or by bicycle.
As for the festivities, the Costitx en Flor (flower) Fair is held every first of May. To commemorate this very special event, the town is decked out with flowers and plants, turning it into a veritable garden with a springtime, cheerful and colorful atmosphere. In addition to the sale of flowers and plants, the event is complemented by stalls with typical products and handicrafts, cultural activities, traditional dances, etc.